Thursday, February 12, 2009

34/365 - Registration

Thursday, February 12, 2009

34 dated

Today was Kindergarten registration.  Because Cooper's school only has one kindergarten class, I knew I was going to have to wait in line to ensure his spot (there are 39 four-year olds at his school and only 13 Kindergarten spots).  We got up early and arrived at school at 6:45 to start our wait and we were the first in line, so we knew we would make it in. The temperature was in the mid-20's so I was very glad that as the first few cars arrived, everyone waited inside.  Unfortunately, after about an hour people started getting out to line up so I wrapped up in a blanket, let  the boys sit in the warm car with a movie playing and stood in line until 9:15.  Finally they let us go in to register and I was so relieved to have our spot guaranteed for next year.  Our preschool is so wonderful and I couldn't bear the idea of Cooper not continuing there next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment