Monday, March 16, 2009

68/365 – Forty Candles

Monday, March 16, 2009

 68 dated

Today was my 40th birthday.  I really didn’t want a big celebration, so Dwight bought me a cake with ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the candles and took us to Chili’s for a nice birthday dinner. 

I cannot believe that I am actually old enough to say that I am forty, but if you do the math, apparently it’s true.  It seems like I was just surprised to be turning 30 and pregnant with Noah, waiting to become a first-time mom.  I hope that the next ten years  are as full of happiness as the last ten have been.

BTW, I stood over the cake to get this photo and I can definitely say that 40 candles put out a lot of heat!  WOW!

2 comments:

  1. Great photo....and happy birthday! Life just keeps getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 40?! You certainly don't look 40 (in your profile pic). I'm right behind you (37)...I hear the 40s ROCK!!! Enjoy!!
    And happy belated!!

    ReplyDelete