Friday, March 20, 2009

74/365 – Unusual Obsession

Friday, March 20, 2009

74 dated

I don’t know why, but I am just in love with office supplies.  I could spend hours in an office supply store.  The paper, pencils, pens, folders, binders, staples, and gadgets just  thrill me.  I can’t run through, I have to go through every aisle just taking it all in.  My favorite time of year is when all of the back to school mega-sales are going on and they have erasers for 5 cents or spiral notebooks for 10 cents.  I load up and only end up spending 3 or 4 dollars!  Homeschooling has completely fed this obsession.  I love that I usually have any supply I need on hand when we need it or that Cooper can just grab a new notebook to color in when his old one is full.  I have donated tons of extras to the school that Noah used to go to, but most of it just sits here waiting to be opened and used.

No comments:

Post a Comment