Thursday, January 1, 2009

1/365 - Our Family

Thursday, January 1, 2009

1 dated

We don't do enough family photos so I thought the best way to start and end this project would be with a family shot. 

We celebrated the New Year with the Morrisons, but as soon as the ball dropped and we had said our "Happy New Year"-s to everyone we came home to get the overtired kids to bed.  The neighbors were still shooting fireworks while the kids were trying to get to sleep, but luckily it didn't go on too long. 

We spent New Year's Day doing as little as possible, just relaxing . 

5 comments:

  1. Such a great photo to start with! I love family pics! We never get one of all of us! In fact...I can't remember getting a single one all year last year! So sad!!!!! That's my goal for this year! lol! I am adding this to my blog reader! I can't wait to see more pics from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great family photo! Such handsome boys! My mother-in-law would love to have a red-headed grandchild!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great family shot. we need to do one of those here!! cant wait to see tomorrow's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to start with a family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photo Lynn!

    ReplyDelete