Friday, January 9, 2009

9/365 - The Fish

Friday, January 9, 2009

9-2 dated

I love having fish.  They may not be fluffy and sit in our laps, but they are our pets, nonetheless.  We have had this group of fish for so long...maybe 6 years...and they are still fascinating to me.  Every night I am the one that feeds them and when the feeding hour arrives, they all gather in the corner and stare at me until I come over to feed them.  As soon as I come near the tank, they immediately circle into their feeding places.  It is so relaxing to watch them. 

4 comments:

  1. Very cool photo....I love how the bubbles turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic photo - very colorful and love their reflection in the back glass. When I was little my pediatrician had a huge fish aquarium in the waiting room for us to look at and it was just mesmerizing - TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool photo!! I love the fish and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome capture! It's so colorful and the bubbles are great! I could sit and watch an aquarium for hours!

    ReplyDelete