Sunday, January 18, 2009

16/365 - Our School

Sunday, January 18, 2009

16 dated

This is our little school at home.  We started homeschooling this year and everything we need is right here in our cabinet.  I knew we were going to need something to keep everything in, but I wasn't sure what I would do.  Then we found this cabinet, which is actually supposed to be a closet organizer, and I knew it was just what we needed.  It even ended up fitting perfectly in this corner by my desk. 

At the top is our school calendar black board and our portfolio folders.  The cubbies hold all of our work and daily supplies.  Underneath are all of our books, maps, art and science supplies.  Everything has its place.

I love this cabinet because just seeing it reminds me of all the happiness that our decision to homeschool has brought us this year. 

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool that you home school. I know some people that do it and it's worked out just wonderfully for them. If I'm lucky enough to have kids, it's definitely something I would like to do. :)

    ReplyDelete